Both North Pender Island and South Pender Island are wonderful places to visit and this section will help you explore the island from some different viewpoints.
- Pender Island Amenities – this page gives you an overall view of what is available.
- Pender Island Parks – Pender Island is fortunate to have many wonderful parks including some beautiful parks in the Gulf Islands National Park. Go for a hike, cycle or go kayaking.
- Pender Island History – Pender Island and the Gulf Islands in general have an interesting history. Visit The Gulf Islands Guide for some of the other Gulf Islands’ histories.
- Travel to Pender Island – How do you get here? There are a number of options.
- Pender Island Events Calendar – What’s happening in the Southern Gulf Islands?
- Weather – Pender Island enjoys a mild climate. See what today has to offer.
- Destinations near Pender Island – there are many wonderful cities and other recreational areas close to North and South Pender Island.
One of the greatest assets the Gulf Islands have is beautiful scenery. We try to include lots of Pender Island photographs on this site but if you wish to see more or see what many of the other Gulf Islands look like (they are all different!) take a look at the Gulf Islands Photography Gallery.
- Aerial Photos
- Side Trips